Introduction to digital accessibility
This course includes an introduction to digital accessibility and why it is important, an overview of the rules and regulations and best practices for achieving digital accessibility.
- What is digital accessibility?
- Why is digital accessibility important?
- What barriers do users with disabilities face in accessing digital services?
- Existing legislation – what does that mean for us?
- Common accessibility issues such as the problems with using PDFs, using your audience’s language etc.
This course is aimed at all staff.
You can access our courses via our Connect-to-learn platform. Alternatively, we can provide the courses as SCORM files so that you can integrate the training into your own Learning Management System.
Overview of the course:
If you are a partner, you already have access to all of our e-learning courses.